Supporting London’s Oldest Ashkenazi Community
Sandys Row Synagogue is a registered charity run entirely by volunteers.
Its purposes are simple:
- To continue as a functioning place of Jewish worship
- To support the religious life of the community
- To advance its cultural and heritage development program
- To ensure the maintenance and upkeep of the synagogue for the benefit of all
- To foster and maintain good and well informed relations with other faiths and diverse communities of East London, and to provide support for projects that improve community relations
- To relieve poverty amongst members of the congregation and other needy people in East London area
We urgently need your support!
Funds are required to help pay for:
- Repairs and refurbishments
- Assistance to elderly members on fixed incomes
- Cataloging and preserving our unique and vast collections
- Building our vision to develop a heritage centre dedicated to the Jewish East End and the Huguenot experience.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about our plans!
You can give to Sandys Row Synagogue in several ways:
- Gift Aid: This can be used for a one off donation or a regular contribution and allows us to claim back the Income Tax paid on each gift.
- Legacy: you may wish to make a legacy in your Will.
- Volunteer: If you have some spare time or possibly have some expertise in a specific field – please get in touch!
For more information about becoming a volunteer or making a donation please contact email@example.com.
Registered Charity No: 1136453
741 High Road
London N12 0BP